Monday, August 09, 2010

Dreamer


I dream of a thousand things. Even as a child, my head was always in the clouds. I would gaze at the skies and marvel at the clouds, the stars, the velvet sky at night. The world would whizz by me and I was lost in my thoughts.

I dream of the ideal. I dream of the future. I dream of all the things I could possibly achieve in this life. I dream of the unattainable.

I am blessed to be here at my age and be where I am at now. But I have a desire to achieve more. People inspire me. The world inspires me. Music inspires me. Love inspires me. God inspires me.

Driven by my dreams, I put my heart and soul to achieve more than I had ever dreamt. If I could reach and touch a thousand lives... if I could change a million lives... but I am blessed to work and change one life at a time.

If I could dance throughout life. If I could make people laugh and love their life. If I could give people a life worth living for and moments to live for.

I feel like I have so much to do and yet I wish I could learn faster.

Everything starts with a dream. Then comes the passion, strength and drive to achieve it. And when you do...the dream becomes reality and you can reach for the stars and change the world.

No comments: