Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fickle

I know I'm probably ranting from a place within me. I acknowledge that the following things I say next do not apply to every single men.

But men are fickle creatures. They change their mind so quickly and become hot and cold faster than a change in Melbournian weather.

I am annoyed when the general decency and etiquette of today's men have seem to evaporate into thin air. I don't expect much considering we are friends and not that there was any interest involved but I think most men today need to be re-educated on what it's like to treat a lady.

Everyone is so involved in themselves. So inward looking. That they cease to be aware of their basic common courtesy.

To that, I say grow up.

I don't like immature boys. I prefer real gentleman who knows how to treat a lady like one.

No comments: