Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heart vs Head

Love. It's the hardest thing to find and when you do find it, you're not sure if it'll last.

Emotions. The most vulnerable thing in the world. Take away all the money and wealth of a person in this world and it could not come close to comparing with the brokenness of a heart or a soul.

When one chooses love, do you choose with your head or your heart? Do you trust that its worth the risk or do you listen to your head that tells you of all the pain you'll be putting yourself through? Ultimately, is the love worth the pain?

I'm a practical person. I often choose with my head. But then that's where love isn't found. Times when I chose with my heart haven't fared well either. How does one balance the two?

It's the middle of the night and I sit here and wonder about things like love. *raise eyebrow* hm.

1 comment:

Mei said...

I am so completely the opposite of you...
I am too much heart, and too little head.

But yes, the love is worth the pain.
That's what I'd say, yesterday, today, tomorrow...